This policy covers the way CANDOR SOLUTION. treats personal information that the Company receives and collects, including information related to Customer's past use of the Company's products and services. Personal information means information about Customers which identifies them like Customer'name, address, e-mail address, phone number etc.
Collection and General Use of Personal Information
The Company collects personal information when customer registers for the purpose of using Company's products , when the Customer registers for visit the Company web pages or the pages of certain partners of the Company. The Company may mutually use personal information that is obtained from business partners or other Companies. The Company has the right to deliver the Customer's information to its business associates, franchisees without referring the same to the Customer.
When the Customer registers with the Company, the Company receives information about the Customer's name, telephone number, e-mail address, P.O. address, birth date, gender, occupation, industry, and personal interests and any other ID related to the specific service Customer applies for. When the Customer registers with the Company and sign in to Company's services, the Customer acquires a status of valued one. The Company collects information about Customer's transactions with the Company and its business partners included. Information is collected about Customer's use of the demanded products. The Company can use this information to customize its products. The same includes anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
Sharing and Disclosure of Personal Information
The Company may share personal information about the Customer with other people under the following circumstances:
- The Company provides the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with the Company under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use Customer's personal information to help the Company communicate with the Customer about offers from the Company and our marketing partners.
- The Company plans to display targeted advertisements based on personal information. Advertisers (including ad serving companies) may assume that people who interact with, view, or click on targeted ads meet the targeting criteria - age, gender, address etc.
- The Company will not provide any personal information to the advertiser when the Customer interact with or view a targeted ad. However, by interacting with or viewing an ad the Customer is consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will make the assumption that the Customer meets the targeting criteria used to display the ad.
- The Company works with vendors, partners, advertisers, service providers etc. in many different industries and categories of business.
- The Company reserves the right to send the Customer certain communications relating to the Company's services, such as service announcements, administrative messages and the Company's Newsletter, that are considered part of the Customer's account, without offering the Customer the opportunity to opt-out of receiving them.
The Company may update this policy and display the same in its website without notice to the Customer and such posting will be deemed to have been read by the the Customer.