Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
- By being allowed access to this Site (as defined below), Customer enter into the Site user agreement on the terms and conditions ("Terms") set out below. The Company (as defined under) reserves the right to add to or change/modify the Terms. The Company reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to make changes to any section of the Site. Due to its policy of updating and improving the Site, the Company may wish to change these Terms including those relating to the use of the Information (as defined under). Customer should read these Terms from time to time because such revised Terms shall be binding on Customer. Certain provisions of these Terms may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages in this Site. If Customer access or register with the Site after the Company has published or notified Customer of those changes, Customer agrees to be bound by those changes.
- The Terms governing the access, use of and downloads from this website: http://www.theskyinternet.com ("Site") and includes any file or groups of files hosted on a computer and accessible by third parties through the internet by the use of any protocol used to transmit files through the internet and any collection of one or more interrelated web pages or documents which can be viewed in its entirety without leaving the applicable distinct URL when viewed by a browser program through a common URL. It is expressly understood that the term "URL" means the electronic address of any document located on the web comprising of a code or series of letters, numbers and/or symbols, which corresponds to a specific location on the web.
- Customer is advised to read these Terms and Conditions carefully before accessing or registering to the Site. By accessing the Site Customer agrees to the Terms, whether or not Customer is a registered user. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if it requires any clarifications.
- The materials on the Site are provided by Da Skynet, an Indian company, having its registered office at 95, Sultanpur extension, Near Life Line Care, Sultanpur, M.G. Road, New Delhi - 110030 ("the Company") as a service to its users and subscribers, and may be used for informational purposes only. If Customer do not agree to the Terms, please do not access/use the Site or download any materials from it. The access to this Site is at the sole discretion of the Company. Certain parts of this Site are accessible without the need for registration. Customer will be prompted to register when Customer attempt to access part of the Site which requires prior registration.
- Customer may download one copy of the Information hosted on the Site on a single computer for Customer's personal, non-commercial internal use only unless specifically licensed to do otherwise by the Company in writing or as allowed by any license terms which accompany or are provided with any particular Information. This is a license, not a transfer of title, and is subject to the restrictions set out in these Terms.
- Customer may retrieve, display, print or store any part of the Information for Customer's personal, non-commercial use only. Any other use, including reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, commercial exploitation, display or performance of the Information on this Site is strictly prohibited.
- The Information whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, is the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Information originated. Therefore, the Company is not responsible for any Information that Customer upload, download, post, e-mail, transmit, exchange or otherwise receive through the Site. The Company does not control the Information posted via the Site and does not guarantee the accuracy, veracity, integrity, reliability or quality of such information.
- Customer shall not use, access or post on the Site any Information which is unlawful, immoral, illegal or malicious or in violation of any law of the place where Customer access the Site nor shall Customer use the Site for gambling, solicitation, e-mail attacks, transmission of viruses, malicious or nuisance e-mailing or messaging, diffusion of immoral or pornographic material or engage in any activity which will result in breach of law or result in any offence. If Customer do any act or omission of the nature stated herein, the Company reserves the right to restrict or prohibit Customer's access to the Site or to take steps to counter these or to terminate Customer registration and enforce all remedies available to the Company in law.
- Any Information or other communication Customer transmit or post to this Site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. The Company will have no obligations with respect to such Information or communications. The Company and its designees will be free to copy, disclose, distribute, incorporate and otherwise use the Information and all data, images, sounds, text, and other things embodied therein for any and all commercial or non-commercial purposes.
- Customers are prohibited from accessing, using, posting or transmitting to or from this Site any unlawful, threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, or other material that would violate any law. If Customer engage in any such activity the Company will have the right to restrict or prohibit Customer from accessing or using the Site or the services being offered by the Company.
- The Company may, but is not obligated to, monitor or review any sections on the Site where Customer transmits or communicates with each other or post Information, including but not limited to chat rooms, bulletin boards or other user forums, and the content of any such Information. We reserve the right to edit, delete, remove any Information from the Site. Customers waive all rights of privacy that they have in relation to any monitoring or review done by the Company as regards any Information posted by Customer or as regards any communication engaged in by Customer.
- The Company will have no liability related to the content of any Information posted by third parties, whether or not arising under the laws of copyright, libel, privacy, obscenity, or otherwise.
- The Company does not make any representation or warranty regarding the accuracy, completeness, and reliability of the Information displayed, uploaded or distributed through the Site. The Company is not responsible for any loss or damage resulting from any inadvertent errors or omissions appearing on this Site and any user using information contained on the Site does so entirely at his own risk.
- The Company makes no representation and warranty that the Site is free from infection by viruses, worms or any other properties that has contaminating or destructive properties.
- Except for the warranties expressly mentioned in these Terms, the Company excludes and disclaims all warranties, conditions or statements, whether express, implied or statutory, including, without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for purpose, title and/or non - infringement. The information from or through this Site is provided on "AS IS" basis, and all warranties expressed or implied, of any kind, regarding any matter pertaining to any goods, services or channel, including without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement are disclaimed and excluded.
- The Company will not be liable for damages without limitation including damages for loss of business projects, or loss of profit arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use this Site, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages, from Customer use or inability to use the Site or any content or information or from any action taken (or refrained from being taken) as a result of using the Site or any content or Information, regardless of whether the Company has been notified of such damages. The Company does not assume any legal liability or liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any Information, apparatus, product, or process disclosed nor represents that its use would not infringe privately owned rights. Certain links on the Site lead to resources located on servers maintained by third parties over whom the Company has no control or connection, business or otherwise. These sites are external to the Company and by visiting these, Customer are outside the Site and its channels. Neither the Site nor the Company endorses in any way nor offers any judgement or warranty and accepts no responsibility or liability for the authenticity, availability of any of the goods or services or for any damage, loss or harm, direct or consequential or any violation of local or international laws that may be incurred by Customer visiting and transaction on these sites.
- Reference herein to any specific commercial products, process, or service by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, or otherwise, does not necessarily constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favouring by the Company. The views and opinions expressed herein do not necessarily state or reflect those of the Company, and shall not be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes.
- External web links to other sites are intended for convenience of the users without having the endorsement of the Company. Use of any logo for any company or entity outside of the Company is used for better look and for Customer's convenience, but its use is not meant to imply an official endorsement of their product(s), services.
- All the contents of this Site are only for general information or use. They do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making (or refraining from making) any decision. Any specific advice or replies to queries in any part of the Site is/are the personal opinion of such experts/consultants/persons and are not subscribed to by this Site.
RESTRICTION OF ACCESS OR TERMINATION
- If Customer violate any of these Terms, the Company may deny Customer access to the Site and also disable any other username and password associated with Customer. This is in addition to any other remedies available at law or equity including that of termination of the registration for the services that Customer avail of.
- The Company reserves the right to suspend or terminate Customer's access and use of this Site or registration, as the case may be, at any time, without assigning any reason whatsoever, in addition to the reasons stated in these Terms. The Company may exercise this right of termination, with or without giving notice to Customer. Customer agree that the Company shall not be liable to Customer or to any third party for any suspension or discontinuance of the Service.